The Butler Library Catalog allows you to search subject headings like the ones listed above. This can be done in a couple easy steps.
1. Go the the Butler Library Home page
2. Click on the link Advanced Settings located under the search bar on the library's website
3. Scroll down until you see Enter search terms in at least one of the fields below
4. Change the drop down box to read "Subject:" and then type the subject you want to search in the text box.
5. Click the blue Search box at the bottom of the page to search.