You should treat your text sources as you do in any other academic writing:
- Cite in-text as you use them (parenthetical documentation)
- Cite in your reference list. With this project, you could place reference lists at the bottom of each page or on a separate reference page.
Other considerations for text sources:
- Are they scholarly and appropriate?
- Direct, word-for-word use of a source should be marked by quotation marks.
- Even if you are paraphrasing the source, you must include a parenthetical citation when your reference it in-text.
- Can you hyperlink to the source to improve the experience for your audience?