- In the Administration block, select Grades to go to the Grader report.
- In the Grader report, select the Turn editing on button in the upper right.
- Once editing is turned on, locate the cell for the grade item (see note) and student you wish to grade.
- Enter the grade as a numerical value. Your entry is saved automatically.
- If you'd like grade the next cell, press the Tab key (where applicable) to move down to the next row.
Note: This grading method should only be used for grade items you've added manually (per the Adding Grade Items instructions in this guide), not for online activities (such as Assignments, Turnitin, Quizzes, Forums, etc.) Activities should be graded within the activities themselves; check the guides for your activity type to learn how to do this.