Please join us on March 6, 2013 in recognizing your professional accomplisments. This year's celebration will be co-sponsored by the Butler Institute for Research and Scholarship (BIRS) and Butler Libraries and will showcase faculty accomplishments using a combination of posters and slideshows. Submission of printed publications is not necessary.
Another Successful Year!
Thanks to all of the 72 faculty members who contributed items for the 2012 Celebration. We had 189 items on display throughout the month of February.
Be sure to visit the Photos page to see pictures from the Reception.
Submitting Information for the 2013 Exhibit
This year's celebration will recognize your accomplishments a bit differently than from in years past. Instead of accepting actual print items, a multi media display consisting of posters and projected slideshows will highlight individual accomplishments. You should have already received an email invitation containing a link to our submission form and instructions on where to send a professional photo. However, if you have any questions, you may contact Tim Hommey, Information Commons Librarianemail@example.com or 940-9219.
Examples of scholarship and creativity:
- Anything that might be included in a tenure review
- Books/Textbooks that you have authored, edited, illustrated, or contributed to in some way
- Book chapters
- Journal articles
- CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, audio cassettes, or photographs of performances, choreography, directing, etc.
- Various works of art, including costumes, paintings, sculptures, etc.
- Programs or program notes for which you are a conference presenter, performer, writer, speaker, contributor, or artistic staff member
- Musical scores you have composed, published, or edited