Please join us on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 in recognizing your professional accomplisments. This year's celebration will, once again, be co-sponsored by the Butler Institute for Research and Scholarship (BIRS) and Butler Libraries and will showcase faculty accomplishments using a combination of posters and slideshows. Submission of printed publications is not necessary.
Submitting Information for the 2014 Exhibit
The Celebration of Scholarship, Creative Activity and Professional Achievement consists of a poster display and projected slideshows that highlight faculty and staff scholarly and professional achievements. The displays are viewable in Irwin Library from March 19 to April 5.
To submit citation information concerning the work that you produced in the last calendar year, 2013, fill out our Celebration submission form. If you have any questions about the submission process, contact Amanda Starkel, Information Commons & eLearning Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-9219.
Examples of scholarship and creativity:
- Anything that might be included in a tenure review
- Books/Textbooks that you have authored, edited, illustrated, or contributed to in some way
- Book chapters
- Journal articles
- CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, audio cassettes, or photographs of performances, choreography, directing, etc.
- Various works of art, including costumes, paintings, sculptures, etc.
- Programs or program notes for which you are a conference presenter, performer, writer, speaker, contributor, or artistic staff member
- Musical scores you have composed, published, or edited
Information Commons & e-Learning Librarian