Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Table of Contents
- Application Process: An overview of the various application processes for each internship and college program.
- Disney Look: Your guide to all elements of the Disney Look and how to follow it.
- Step-by-Step: A step-by-step summary of what the application process will look like, specifically for the Disney College Program.
- Tips and Tricks: Everything you need to know to ace every portion of your application process.
- Roles: A guide to Disney's six programs designed for college students and descriptions of various positions within these programs.
- Disney College Program: A five to seven month long program in either Anaheim, CA or Orlando, FL where participants work in various roles for the parks, have the opportunity to take courses, and live with other Cast Members from around the world.
- Disney Culinary Program: A unique program where participants work alongside top industry chefs and learn to hone their craft, as well as excellent hospitality skills.
- Disney English: An opportunity for participants to travel to China and help children discover the English language through the use of Disney stories and characters.
- Disney Imaginations: A design contest that allows participants to create an iconic installation in their hometown or college where winners win an all-expense paid trip to Walt Disney Imagineering in California and have the opportunity to interview for paid internships and compete for awards.
- Disney Professional Internships: An excellent program for students who wish to work side-by-side with industry leaders in their field of study while working at a world-class company.
- Disney Technology Management Rotational Program: A challenging program that provides opportunity for students with advanced degrees to gain work experience in high-priority technology solutions across the Walt Disney Company.
- Pre-Arrival: A step-by-step guide of what happens after an offer letter is received.
- Butler, Financial Aid, and Course Registration: This section discusses the steps and procedures a DCP participant will need to go through in order to properly transition to the program in terms of academics, finances, and Butler commitments.
- Dorms Registration: This section outlines the process of finding and linking with a roommate, submitting housing preferences, selecting your program dates, purchasing a parking class and enrolling in Disney classes.
- First Steps: This section discusses what you should do immediately after receiving your offer letter.
- Onboarding Paperwork and Documentation: This section explains what documentation you will need for your onboarding paperwork, and other things to consider.
- Packing: This page provides a packing list for both flying and driving, as well as suggestions from former and current DCP participants.
- Arrival: This step-by-step guide explains everything you need to know for your arrival.
- Check In: This page details the check in process, as well as what to expect in your first few days at Disney.
- First Days: This section explains what to expect in your first few days at Disney.
- Daily Life: This page explains what daily life for a DCP participant will look like, as well as logistical components of living, learning, and earning.
- Departure: This page describes everything you need to know about leaving your Disney College Program.
- Early Departures: This section describes how to request an early departure for school, work, health, or family reasons.
- Extensions: This page describes the process for extending your program into another season.
- Preparing to Leave: This section explains everything you need to know as you prepare to leave your program.
Information Commons Associate