- Includes useful and accurate information
- Remains on topic and goes above and beyond in providing information through explanations, examples, and elaboration
- Clear, concise, and well-written and edited
- No serious errors
- Utilizes more than two pages with clear order and strong organization
- Consistent labeling and clear navigation
Use of Information Sources
- Utilizes several sources
- All sources are credible and academic
- Cites sources with no errors
- Images have a strong relation to page/text
- Most images are produced or edited by student
- All images are cited properly according to best practices listed on this LibGuide
From your Assignment Description:
The web page will include:
- A thorough and fully-illustrated web-based explanation of the topic for consideration with complete citations for text and images.
- An explanation of what connections we should make and the reasons we should understand this subject.
- An attractive, neat, creative, well-designed site with the names of each member of your group associated with the parts contributed by each person.
- A well-conceived layout of all content. Information must be complete and carefully written. The site must include links to outside resources.
- Many visuals, including properly-licensed photos but also visualizations that you create (such as charts, tables, graphs, maps, diagrams, etc.)
"This project is not a “report” where you simply provide a bunch of information. On the contrary, creative design and artistic arrangement must be part of the outcome. The page you design should look highly professional and should be appealing in every way. Information has to be brief and precise, since visitors to the site don’t want to wade through a verbal swamp, but it does have to be complete. This will require creativity to balance these requirements. It isn’t easy!"