Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Google Keep Uses
Google Keep's simple interface and features makes it ideal for:
- quickly recording ideas
- last-minute shopping lists
- to-do lists
- notes that require pictures
You can add notes to Google Keep from both the app or Google Drive online, and they will automatically sync with one another so all of your notes are available wherever you choose to access them.
To access your Google Keep notes online, go to drive.google.com/keep and sign in with your Butler e-mail and password.
What is Google Keep?
Google Keep is a simple, organized app for Android phones that syncs automatically to your Google Drive. Although the app is only available for Android phones, you can still use the service while on the internet at https://drive.google.com/keep/. It can also be downloaded for free from the Chrome Web Store if you use Google Chrome as your internet browser.
Why Use Google Keep?
Here are a few resaons why you should use Google Keep
- Google Keep is fast.
- Google Keep's voice notes are better than the competition.
- Google Drive syncing means your data is portable (and you own it).
- Google Keep's web app is fast, minimal, and functional.
- Search and archive make organization crazy simple.
- Google Keep's home screen widget is awesome.
- Google Keep allows you to take photos to add to your notes.
- Google Keep's color options for your notes allow for more organization and customization.
For more information, check out Not Just Another Notes App.