Skip to Main Content

Disney College Programs and Internships: Onboarding Paperwork and Documentation

Your guide to Butler and Disney College Programs and Internships!

Paperwork and Documentation

Employment Eligibility Documentation

In order to begin working, participants will need to show proper employment eligibility documentation. The following are acceptable documents (original copies only):

A Documents (You will not need any additional documentation):

  • U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
  • Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
  • Employment Authorization Document Card (Form I-766)
  • Foreign passport with Form I-94 or Form I-94A with Arrival-Departure Record, and containing an endorsement to work
  • Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form I-94 or Form I-94A
  • Foreign passport containing a Form I-551 stamp or Form I-551 printed notation

B Documents (You will need an additional document from list C):

  • Driver's License
  • ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
  • School ID card with a photograph
  • Voter registration card
  • U.S.military card or draft record
  • Military dependent’s ID card
  • U.S.Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Document (MMD) card
  • Native American tribal document
  • Driver’s license issued by a Canadian government authority

C Documents (You will need an additional document from list B):

  • U.S. Social Security account number card that is unrestricted
  • Consular Report of Birth Abroad (Form FS-240)
  • Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the U.S. Department of State (Form FS-545)
  • Certification of Report of Birth issued by the U.S. Department of State (Form DS-1350)
  • Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying territory of the United States bearing an official seal
  • Native American tribal document
  • U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
  • Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)
  • Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)

Medical Accomodations

If you will need to request medical accommodations for the workplace or housing, you will need to submit the following forms to Health Servicdes for review:

  • Request for Medical Accommodation in Employment
  • Medical Provider's Certification for Employee Accommodations

Religious Accomodations

In order to request a religious accommodation in the workplace, you will need to submit the accommodation form via fax ( 407-938-6587), or email.

Vehicle Documentation (Only Needed if Bringing Car)

If participants are bringing a vehicle, they must register their vehicle and pay a decal fee through DORMS. You will need to have the following to purchase a decal:

  • A valid driver's license
  • Current vehicle registration
  • Proof of U.S. vehicle insurance

Setting Up Direct Deposit

In order to set up direct deposit, you will need your bank account and routing numbers.


Email Butler University Libraries
Irwin Library: 317-940-9227
Science Library: 317-940-9937

Like us on FacebookInstagramFollow us on Twitter